Wednesday, January 4, 2012
It has been a very long time since my last post
I know it has been a very long time since our last post but I wanted to stop in and at least thank everyone that is continuing to pray for us through this journey. As of March, it will be 1 year since we finished our homestudy. At times I am sad but I know that God is in control and when the time comes it will happen when it should. This year Dan and I are focusing on finding a healthier lifestyle and to cultivate our relationship with God. I am still in school (which starts back next week) - so we will see how this semester goes! Time really is flying by! Again, thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am praying for you two and your future child. I know that waiting for God's time is difficult, but, the end result will be the perfect little child for your family. Keep up the hard work. It will pay off. If it were easy, everyone would do it and it would not be half as wonderful in the end.
ReplyDelete